TeknoArcanistTeknoArcanist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Poor Alan...

If he was dead, Moore would be rolling in his grave.

The Protomen - Unrest The Protomen - Unrest

Give em what they want

Gotta go with the crowd here; you should really do the rest of the album. This matched how I had the scene pictured exactly, right down to Light's dramatic hand gestures and >< epic squinty eyes.

Rat Episode 2 Rat Episode 2

Oh my god, something original on newgrounds :O

Also, a suggestion. Rather than a hive-mind guy fighting for control, what if whoever that guy was is a kind of disembodied spirit or something, who can seize control of any of the gas-mask people? Could create interesting drama; he could emerge from a group of enemies, or turn back into one, at any time. Just a thought :)

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Bout time.

Pretty cool; I've been waiting for someone to make something like this. My only suggestion is to make it like other browser radio services, with the option to choose between the different genres.

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Well-crafted.

Haven't gotten too far into it yet, but this game kicks some ass, I'll say that. Graphics are nice, sound is good, though it's a tad easy so far. Good work here.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Fanservice at last!

Badass. Well done; even minus the sonic aspect it's still a decent anthropomorphic animal character maker.

\+staticnoise+/ Devvo the Chav \+staticnoise+/ Devvo the Chav

Not perfect, but good

I liked it once this song got rolling, but a couple times it felt like you created a five second segment that repeated itself until a new one came in. But I'm probably just being stupid.
I did like this, though. I may use it in a submission. *hides old, crappy NG animations

staticnoise responds:

Thanks. Yeah, i worried that this one got a little repetitious.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Chase pt. II The Chase pt. II

Smooth and cool.

That basic beat reminds me of a song I heard in some anime movie...it might have been cowboy bebop. Either way, this is a cool song. Very laid back and smooth; would be nice to set to a kind of jazzy noir detective piece.